Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Way to start a blog....

Alright, this is not the first post that I wanted to write about, but the little guy is sick. He even stayed at the sitter all day, it wasn't til I got there that I knew that he threw up again....Now it's been about 3 times.....multiple diarrhea diapers...I know I know sorry for whomever may not want to talk about poop but like a couple others out there, I deal with it frequently, actually at work we get excited when people poop or pass gas, all that good stuff. Alright back to the sick little one on my couch. At 5:00 tonight when I picked him up, he was ready to take a bath and go to bed, so not normal for an almost 3 year old. So you KNOW he's sick and doesn't feel good. Now Aiden's been sick maybe 3 times his whole life. He rarely will get anything, but when he's sick...he's really sick. I just hope this sickness doesn't end us up at the hospital for a chest xray looking for pneumonia. (I don't think it will, but we might have to stock up on some Pedialyte). Well now he thinks he needs to have a peanut butter sandwich, maybe he's feeling a little better. :) I can only hope anyway. Alright, more later, hopefully this doesn't last long....

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 28, 09:34:00 PM 2006, Blogger Angie said...

Hon, I feel for you. Earlier this month I had one throw up at 11pm on a Wednesday night. 4:30am the next morning another one threw up twice and then the next morning the little one threw up. We too had the diarrhea mixed in there. That lasted for days. May yours be over soon. You are in my prayers.

 
At Wed Mar 01, 12:42:00 PM 2006, Blogger Emily said...

Awww...poor thing. I know what he is like when he doesn't feel good and it's a pitiful sight. Hope he gets better soon for both of your sake. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home