exercise?
So I bought a Tae Bo tape the other day...recently I've had this urge to exercise with Billy Blanks (or whatever his name is), and I used to have some tapes of his but somehow they moved to Ames with a certain sister that I have....but I won't name any names:) Well anyway, I was like well I'll try one of his new ones....one of the girls at work had one and she said she really liked it (after the first couple of times yelling at the dvd player and wondering when it would all end) and I knew that I liked tae bo, it's fun and it's more energetic than the yoga and pilates tapes that I own and get bored when I do them.....but I've had it now for almost a week and I should be doing it right now while Mike is at work, b\c he sits there and laughs at my kicking and punching (soon he'll be by punching bag if he doesn't watch it)... oh but no, I'm sitting here eating chocolate chip cookie dough from a package. Oh well, life is good. (and I'll do the tae bo later, of course)

3 Comments:
I have some tae-bo tapes. Can't do them when kids are around though. For one thing they tend to get in the way and then I feel bad when I knock them down or kick them in the head. :) The other reason is my boys are copycats. Watch out, Sarah, or you'll have Aiden kicking and punching too. (Like boys need any encouragement ;)...)
Oops...I definitely could have brought them back to you. I can guarantee you they have not been off the shelf in well over a year. Maybe when I move...
Tae Bo is never done in my house until neither big boys or little boys are around, so usually ends up being after 9 at night....which I finally did on Tuesday night (it's now Thursday) and i'm still walking funny, I found a lot of muscles that I didn't know were there....but i'm gonna attempt it again today. It's ok Em, I figured I better take advantage of the slight urge that I had of doing tae bo, so i just bought 'em.
Post a Comment
<< Home