Happenings in Sioux City.....
I haven't been on to post anything in a really long time so I thought while I had a few minutes before Curious George is over and I need to start making supper, I'll get on and let everyone know we're still here! Mike is getting into the job hunting market. So far he's had one onsite interview (but didn't get the job :( ) and tomorrow he has a phone interview. He also has apps out to a couple other places but hasn't heard from them yet. He'll keep applying to various places until he gets some results though! :) I'll do my best to keep you informed. But we would appreciate the prayers b/c we're very tired of being in the transitional phase....half our apt is packed in boxes and we have a bunch of boxes waiting but no where to go yet....so it would be nice to be able to do something!
Otherwise we're doing fine. My job is still going well and I'm not looking forward to having to look for a new one. But oh well, that's life. Aiden is crazy as ever, I guess a little more so.....I think he has cabin fever, bouncing off the walls...etc..but overall he's still being a pretty good kid....I'll try to post some pictures either tonight or in the next few days. That's all for now :)

3 Comments:
You are definitely in our prayers. Aaron and I are both hunting for jobs too. Guess its the time for tha, huh? I love you all.
And you guys are also in my prayers! I really know how stressful that can be, and I'm just in the passenger seat, so I'm just waiting....Maybe Feb will be a good month for us all!
Well one down, 2 to go. I know how frustrating it can be being in that waiting spot. Brian spent a lot of time unemployed while we were together (granted that wasn't as positive as graduating from school and trying to find a job to fit :) ) Hopefully, February will be an amazing month for all of us. I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home