Watch this....
I have to share this site that a friend of mine sent to me....it's hilarious. It's about 6 minutes long and it has sound so make sure you can watch it all....but it is funny!! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg
Alright, here's my attempt at letting everyone know what's going on. Well, at least you can read about life here in lovely Sioux City and get to hear all about what a little stinker I have for a son, and yet know just how much I love it! Enjoy!
I have to share this site that a friend of mine sent to me....it's hilarious. It's about 6 minutes long and it has sound so make sure you can watch it all....but it is funny!! Enjoy!
4 Comments:
I love you Sarah!!! I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. That was great!! I could just see every school dance I've ever been to. :D
Haha! That was awesome...it's sad that we remember all of those dances.
I know! I was very impressed with how well he did the dances, and they were just perfect choices too...I still laugh hysterically when I watch it again :)
He was on the Today show or something like that...I saw it right after I watched it on the computer...kinda wierd.
Post a Comment
<< Home