what goes through a little boys mind?!?
I don't think I really want to know what goes through a little boys mind....I think it would make me very nervous as the mommy of a little boy. But I wanted to share a couple pics of aiden that I took recently. They are all just random ones but crack me up...


He was very quiet one day and this is what he was busy doing, I asked him what he was doing exactly and he never gave me an answer, go figure! (he just smiled at me, in the top picture)


4 Comments:
I've been waiting for some more pictures of him. I still think that shirt is too perfect for him. :)
Sarah, I KNOW I don't want to know what goes through the minds of young boys. The concept is somewhat frightening. All we as mom's need to know is that their minds are usually up to no good. ;) I love the pictures. And where did you get that shirt? It's just too perfect.
I got the shirt at Target, they have lots of other ones too, like "It's my brothers fault", "I do my own stunts", lots of other ones that I can't remember right now...but most are absolutely hilarious.
okay, the "it's my brother's fault" just sounds too perfect. :) I think I might have to try to make it to Target.
Post a Comment
<< Home