Potty Training Day 1
So we're doing a 4 day (while I have off of work) plunge into potty training. Today is day 1, so far there has been a lot of sitting on the potty chair (but nothing has gone into the potty chair) and one load of laundry.....3 pairs of Madagascar underwear included in that. Now we're to the nap, so we'll see. Aiden willingly goes to the potty chair to sit, but expecting him to pee in it is just outrageous. But we'll get it eventually. I just hope it will be soon. He loves stickers, so each time he pees or poops in the potty chair he gets to put a sticker on a little chart. He says he wants one....so hopefully he'll put it together. Wish us luck!! :)

2 Comments:
Good luck. I'm still going through so much laundry with Nate (relapse after being fully potty trained in the daytime) that I haven't been brave enough to try with Nick. Boys are not easy though. So definitely good luck
He's pretty good at adjusting to new things so I'm sure he'll get the hang of it. I have faith in you :) Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home