Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Etc.

Well potty training is going okay, somedays are more traumatic than others. Some days there is a lot of crying when he has to go to the potty, when others he voluntarily goes.....well we'll get there eventually. And yes he did finally pee in the potty on Sunday. Today he didn't at all, but at least there was a little progress...
Plus I went to the Dr last week, just for my check up and had to have my cholesterol checked b/c well, I've never had it checked before....and it's high.....I'm 23 years old and I have high cholesterol. And I'm giving myself a complex over it I think. I have eat a low fat diet and exercise....well I do pretty good on the exercise part, especially now that it's getting warmer....but I'll really have to watch myself with the diet part. For the most part I eat really healthy but I still like my ice cream and bacon cheeseburgers (which I don't eat that often, but i'll want more now that I shouldn't have them)....well I guess those will have to be even more of a rare treat.....:) Oh well I'll survive.....

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 29, 12:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger Emily said...

Wow...I'm surprised. I really didn't think it was going to be high when you told me you had to get it checked. That's no fun, the diet part is the hard thing for me too. Good luck with it all.

 
At Wed Mar 29, 07:01:00 PM 2006, Blogger Angie said...

Try living with a person with PKD. Do you know how hard it is to cook for a low-sodium diet? Try looking at all the labels. Oh well, good practice just in case. Actually I think Aaron got put on a low-sodium diet a few years ago. High blood pressure. :) And I think he was younger than 23. Just goes to show, you never know. Hope the diet goes well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home